Tuesday 12 May 2015

Completion of the Zine!

It has taken months worth of work, countless hours of research, development, and assembly, and I am really happy to say that all of the pages, including the cover of the zine, is finally complete.
The zine contains 20 pages, and features a wide range of different animals and species. I will post all of the pages below in order from 1-20.
Page 1
Page 2

Page 3




Page 4
Page 5





Page 6
Page 7

Page 8
Page 9

Page 10
Page 11
Page 12


Page 13

Page 14

Page 15
Page 16

Page 17
Page 18
Page 19


Page 20

Below are the front, and rear covers respectively also to go with the pages of the zine.




I will be printing the zine ready for transportation to the London market in May, however like I said in an earlier update, I won't have time to print the zine in tie for academic hand in.

I will print the final zine in-between handing, and the London trip/festival of illustration, and I will sell it at each location.

In order to provide an easy visual representation of my zine for academic hand in, I have created an actual size mock zine.
This zine features all of the pages, including the front and rear cover, and is in colour so one can get a good idea of what the final will appear as. it uses the same paper grade and colour tones, the staple bound spine. The only difference is the mock zine has separate pages adhered onto the paper using blue tack.















Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment