Sunday 8 March 2015

Contacting the industry - Traveling Man

It is very important as an illustrator to be in contact often with the industry in some form.
I mentioned in my learning agreement about the importance of connecting with the industry, and so I have decided to reach out to several companies about my zine, and the possibility of it being stocked for sale.

I decided to establish communications with a local comic book shop named traveling man, and I opened by asking a few questions about how they go about stocking independent zines.



To my happiness, I received a reply from a worker at the company relatively quickly, who stated the following information below.


I would like to sell my zine in a few physical locations, and I think I will start by looking into communicating further with Traveling man, as a way to get my zine in their stores.
I will update this blog post in the future when I am ready to engage further with Traveling Man.














Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment