Saturday 21 March 2015

Project update 21/3/15

Since the last update, I have created more illustrations for my project, and I have also been piecing together more page designs for the zine.


For a few days now, I have been suffering with a bad case of art block, and this has hindered some of my progress, although I have tired my best to keep up.
Artblock is something that many people in the creative sector super from, and unfortunately it can occasionally be hard to overcome.

Despite my block, I have tried my best to keep drawing regardless, as I need to keep working due to time constraints, however lately I have been feeling really frustrated with what I have been producing.
Below are a few of the illustrations that I have created while battling with artistic block, and sadly these particular illustrations, in my opinion, are awful.




However, despite my recent artblock, I have still produced a few illustrations that I am happy with, and I may want to use these in some of the unfinished pages of the zine.




As well as drawing, I have still been working on the designs of the zine's pages, and I am now one or two more pages complete, compared to the last update.

I am hoping to finish the zine's pages really soon, perhaps within two weeks.
Once the pages have all been designed, and ready to be printed, I will begin work on the assembly of the zine, and I will also be focusing on the cover of the zine, which I would like to explore the process of Screenprinting.

I will regularly produce update blogs now and again, so that a record of my progress can be shown.







Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment