Tuesday 27 January 2015

Assembling my learning agreement - Draft Stage

I have been thinking a lot over the past few days about what I will place onto my learning agreement, which is to be viewed, and critiqued by both Ben and Amy, who are my course leaders/lecturers.
My learning agreement is to be as professional looking as the agreements I have received through past modules.
Jotting down very rough ideas as to what I can put in my learning agreement.
The learning agreement is a very important aspect of the module, as it shows my tutors that I have a level of independence, and proves that I can plan out my own tasks, making me more prepared for the real world.
In the below image, you can see me working on my learning agreement. The highlighted pieces of text are the sections that were under construction.


The learning agreement covers such things as my synopsis of study, my learning aims and outcomes, my assessment criteria, and also my assessment requirements.
Below is a sample of my synopsis of study, which is under construction.


I am using my module handbook to act as a guide to producing my learning agreement, as a lot of the content comes direct from the programme handbook.


Over the next few days, I will be adding to my learning agreement, and then showcase my draft document to Ben, who will hopefully provide critical feedback in order for me to improve my final agreement.










Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment