Friday 23 January 2015

What is a Learning Agreement?

The new negotiated project requires me to come up with my own learning agreement for the module.

The Learning agreement is a document between myself, and both of my lecturers, and the agreement will explain what I want to set out to do for this new and exciting module.
It will also go over how I will achieve my project outcomes, which is important.

My learning agreement under assembly.
Of course my learning outcome must contain a reasonable workload, as trying to do too much work may cause the project to fail, and will be unnecessarily stressful for myself.
Doing too little is lazy in my opinion, unchallenging, and would not be an interesting brief to do.
I aim to do around about the same level of work as I do in the majority of my previous modules.

The learning agreement is a fairly important part of this module, as it shows that I can manage with developing my own brief, which will prepare me for my minor and major projects in level 6, and will also prepare me for the market outside of university.

The learning agreement goes over such topics as my synopsis of study, my aims, my learning outcomes, assessment requirements, my research sources and references, as well as my action plan/time plan.
It is something that I will follow religiously over the course of my module, as it acts as my guide for the project.

I will be piecing together my definitive learning agreement over the next few days, and I will produce additional posts going over the process.










Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment