Thursday 29 January 2015

General drawing practise

In order for my zine to be more presentable, and more professional looking, I am really trying to work hard on brushing up on my drawing skills.





I've been using lizards as a means to practise my illustration, as I find it soothing, and relaxing.
Housefly.

Mouse.

Fox.
Since coming back from Berlin, I have attempted to produce at least one illustration a day, and I have noticed some slight improvement over the past few weeks.
I have recently overcome a massive art block, and although I still suffer from some smaller blocks now and again, I have found that my art skills have improved a little bit.

I will be continuing practise with my illustrative skills, over the next few days in the run up to the serious development of my british wildlife zine.







Thomas.


No comments:

Post a Comment