Wednesday 18 February 2015

Recent book pickups #2

A huge book full of wonderful illustrations, and information.
I have recently picked up another book that may be of aid to my project.
This large book contains a lot of wonderful illustrations, and has a wealth of information on a numerous mount of species, as you can see by the following images below.
I found the book in the CCAD library, and it was so good, that I decided that it would be best to buy my own copy, so that I could hold onto it for as long as I wanted.

The book contains 100's of different plant, and animal species.
The book comes in a very hard protective sleeve, and is a very well made book that is currently cheaper than it should be online.
The illustrations are very intricate, and are very well detailed.

Some are in black and white, and some are in full colour.


This book is a great choice to pick up, for any illustrator that is interested in the natural world, and it is full of useful details about a vast assortment of different creatures.

I feel that this book may help me in the realms of animal research, as well as artistic techniques, styles, and perhaps may allow me to discover more animal illustrators for my research.














Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment